- Digital and Broadcast News Producing
- Writing and Editing (TV Scripts, Newspaper, Magazine and Web Copy)
- Software: iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Lightroom, iNews, Brightspot, UpLynk
- Social Media
- Content Management Systems
- Search Engine Optimization
- Client Management and Customer Service
Digital Content Producer / Real Time Editor; KTNV 13 Action News
January 2019 – Present
- Identifies breaking news and gathers facts
- Writes and edits story content
- Publishes content into the digital content management system
- Uses Search Engine Optimization to increase online visibility
- Clips video from newscasts and edits raw video for distribution on the website, mobile and OTT platforms and social media
- Edits and rewrites reporter’s broadcast stories for publication on digital platforms
- Produces digital platform specific content such as photo galleries, graphics, interactive maps and other elements to add to stories though the content management system
- Monitors and records video feeds
- Manages digital live streams for web, mobile, social and OTT platforms
- Sends mobile app push alerts and manages mobile app content
- Crafts content for KTNV social media accounts that actively engage and interact with the audience
- Monitors and evaluates digital and social media analytics programs to identify potential story ideas and make informed decisions for ranking content on the website and mobile app and scheduling social media posts
- Monitors scanners, wires, social media, emails and other sources
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with news sources
- Plans content for the day including gathering information, developing story ideas, vetting stories, planning event coverage and updating the daily planning calendar
- Answers incoming calls at the news desk and make calls to sources to gather and confirm information.
- Assigns and manages field crew placement and technical logistics, including but not limited to live truck placement, resource needs, etc.
- Acts as a research partner to reporters and field crews by looking up and distributing information
Sr. Delivery Experience Specialist / Tesla Direct Coordinator; Tesla
September 2017 – October 2018
- Managed months-long client relationships and oversaw workflow and administration processes to ensure every initial deposit matured to a fully funded sale.
- Consistently exceeded delivery targets for four consecutive quarters; lead a team to produce 200% growth in one year.
- Researched and addressed customer issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Determined viable solutions resulting in efficient smooth flowing business systems.
Specialist / Global Guest Trainer; Apple
April 2015 – September 2017
- Led internal meetings and generated excitement around new products and company initiatives.
- Facilitated training at Austin, Texas campus educating groups of 10 to 20 employees.
News Producer; KSNV News 3 (Las Vegas NBC Affiliate)
May 2012 – April 2015
- Producer for the top-rated morning show in Southern Nevada, “Wake Up with the Wagners”
- Wrote scripts for news anchors, prioritized news stories, fact-checked breaking news pieces and updated pieces in real time as quality information became available.
- Assigned photographers and reporters to stories daily, obtained information and visuals for air on the fly.
- Coordinated coverage for events, researched pieces and assigned them to various journalists, booked talent and interviews for live segments.
- Wrote scripts covering a wide range of topics from local and national news to sports and entertainment
Freelance Writer and Photographer
2011 – 2013
- Contributed stories and/or photographs to various local publications including: Studio G, The Rebel Yell (UNLV), East Paradise, Las Vegas CityLife (Stephens Media), Boulder City Review (Stephens Media), What’s On Magazine (The Strip).
University of Nevada, Las Vegas: Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Film Studies 2012